Saturday, July 31, 2010

Venerable Dreadnought Complete






I've been side tracking a lot lately with different projects I'm juggling all at once. This venerable dreadnought was q pretty fun build. For the time being I think its done. Done in a sense that it is completely expandable... I won't bother with doing the other weapons as the plasma cannon is the only weapon I don't have on a dreadnought, not that I'm a plasma cannon fan lol. they always end up killing myself overheating, don't have to worry about that on a dreadnought though but with how far plasma rounds can scatter, I wouldn't count on it too much.

Ultimately I want to add nid skulls onto this model. I want this to be a tyranid prize fighter dreadnought.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, how did you did that arm joint, this dreadnought looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete