Saturday, July 31, 2010




Sometimes its so hard to focus on a single army and not lose interest. Building, converting and painting all the pieces to have a playable array of strategic assets in your army is perhaps one of the hardest things I struggle to do. I dunno, I just find it hard to really concentrate with a single hobby.

Nonetheless within the 40k universe space wolves are cool but perhaps they are a more forgiving army? It sucks to win a game and have someone call you out for the army you are using. My basis is I build whatever I think looks cool in a collection.

Way before I knew how warhammer was played, I remember buying a pack of fire warriors when my younger brother at the time bought his starter set with (I think we space marines & dark eldar)? maybe 10 years ago...

Anyhow, I decided to airbrush my way through this endeavor. The fish in the center with camo is the test subject. The fishes were all first airbrushed with a 50/50 mix of shadow grey & space wolves grey. Then masked followed by a successive layer of shadow grey to create the urban camo shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment